Wednesday, December 12, 2012

35 Before 35

I see these lists on other blogs and I thought it would be a good idea to create one in lieu of New Years Resolutions. I like the idea of having a list of goals and a timeframe to complete them because I often think of things I would like to do, but lack the motivation to make them happen. I am hoping that putting this out in the universe will give me the accountibility I need to actually meet these goals.

Also, I thought it would be a great topic for my FIRST BLOG POST!

Anyway, without further ado:

35 Before 35
1. Finish knitting the scarves and socks I started for family members
2. Run the Peachtree Road Race
3. Go back to Paris
4. Go on an Alaskan cruise
5. Learn French
6. Stop eating meat for good
7. Go camping
8. Lose 35 lbs
9. Be a better listener
10. Take yoga classes
11. Read 100 books
12. Have an vegetable garden
13. Have a lower maintenence, cruelty free beauty routine
14. Complete p90x
15. Host a dinner party
16. Go whitewater rafting
17. Start investing in a retirement plan
18. Pay off my credit card debt
19. Declutter my house and stick to a chore schedule
20. Complete our remodeling plans
21. Participate in 4 public service projects
22. Watch 100 Classic Movies
23. Get my back tattoo covered up
24. Keep my car clean
25. Have a signature scent
26. Get a nice camera and learn how to use it
27. Get back to my natural hair color
28. Take a photo I like every day for a year
29. Make a friend who lives near me
30. Find a church I like
31. Go Geocaching
32. Start 5 new traditions with Lucas
33. Have a better wardrobe
34. Make my own wine/beer
35. Get 100 followers on this blog

I should also note that I am currently 30, almost 31, so I have a little over 4 years to complete all these goals. I think I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment